Post Graduate Diploma in Transplant Coordination & Grief Counselling
MOHAN Foundation offers a structured one year certificate course for Transplant Coordinators where you can learn at your own pace. This is a unique blended learning (E-learning and face-to-face contact sessions) for working health care professionals.
Creating a cadre of health care professionals dedicated to “Transplant Coordination and Grief Counselling” in India and South Asia to improve Organ Donation Rate in this region.
You will learnIn this course you will understand the requirement for:
- Tissue Donation and Transplantation
- Living Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Deceased Organ Donation and Multi-Organ Retrieval
- Heart, Lung, Liver, Kidney, Pancreas, Intestine Transplantation
- ⇨Medical Aspects of Organ Donation and Transplantation
- ⇨Legal and Ethical Aspects of Organ Donation and Transplantation
- ⇨Grief Counselling
- ⇨Transplant Coordination
- ⇨Application Oriented Visits and Workshop
Course at a Glance
Online Modules & Face to face
Rs. 15000 Or USD 220