Taking Care of your Kidneys
‘Taking care of your Kidneys’ online course is intended for both, people with normal kidneys and patients suffering from early kidney disease. The interactive illustrative design and format makes learning very simple and impactful.
Kidneys are a pair of miracle organs that filter out the wastes and toxic material from our body in the form of urine. As it is always said that prevention is better than cure, this course also explains in detail, how we can prevent the development of kidney diseases and offers general recommendations to keep our kidneys healthy.
COURSE CONTENT:The course includes four modules:
- Introduction to kidneys: structure and functions
- Kidney diseases and its causes
- Early symptoms and signs of kidney diseases
- General recommendations to keep kidneys healthy
The course comprises of many interactive videos, activities illustrations, and simple quizzes, in addition to detailed theoretical explanation to keep the audience engaged.
For others: INR 200/-
Who can join
- Anyone interested in knowing how the kidneys function, their role in our body and how to keep them healthy.
- Recommended for people above the age of 14.